By using the Rindle (“Service”) or downloading the Rindle client software (the “Software”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service” or this “Agreement”). This is an agreement between you and Rindle, LLC (“Rindle” or the “Company”). This Agreement represents the entire agreement concerning the Software between you and Rindle, and it supersedes any prior proposal, representation or understanding between the parties.
Rindle reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice.
Violation of any of this Agreement may result in the termination of your account, in addition to any and all other rights and remedies of Rindle.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for any data and content (“Your Data”) that you upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service (which may include data you elect to import from third party applications you use).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- Service is not intended for use by persons under the age of 13. By using the Service you are representing to us that you are over the age of 13.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You agree that you will NOT use the Service or Software to:
- upload, download, post, email, transmit, store or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harassing, threatening, harmful, tortious, defamatory, libelous, abusive, violent, obscene, vulgar, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise objectionable;
- stalk, harass, threaten or harm another;
- if you are an adult, request personal or other information from a minor (any person under the age of 18 or such other age as local law defines as a minor) who is not personally known to you, including but not limited to any of the following: full name or last name, home address, zip/postal code, telephone number, picture, or the names of the minor’s school, church, athletic team or friends;
- pretend to be anyone, or any entity, you are not — you may not impersonate or misrepresent yourself as another person (including celebrities), entity, another Service user, an employee of Rindle, or a civic or government leader, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- engage in any copyright infringement or other intellectual property infringement (including uploading any content to which you do not have the right to upload), or disclose any trade secret or confidential information in violation of a confidentiality, employment, or nondisclosure agreement;
- post, send, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized email messages, advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, or chain letters, including, without limitation, bulk commercial advertising and informational announcements;
- forge any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a news group posting, or otherwise putting information in a header designed to mislead recipients as to the origin of any content transmitted through the Service (“spoofing”);
- upload, post, email, transmit, store or otherwise make available any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to harm, interfere or limit the normal operation of the Service (or any part thereof), or any other computer software or hardware;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service (including accessing the Service through any automated means, like scripts or web crawlers), or any servers or networks connected to the Service, or any policies, requirements or regulations of networks connected to the Service (including any unauthorized access to, use or monitoring of data or traffic thereon); and/or
- gather and store personal information on any other users of the Service to be used in connection with any of the foregoing prohibited activities.
Your Use of Rindle Software
As part of the Service, we provide downloadable client software (the “Software”) for your use in connection with the Service. This Software may update automatically and if such Software is designed for use on a specific mobile or desktop operating system, then a compatible system is required for use. So long as you comply with these Terms of Service, we grant you a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable license to use the Software, solely to access the Service; provided, however, that this license does not constitute a sale of the Software or any copy thereof, and as between Rindle and you, Rindle retains all right, title and interest in the Software. If you are using our API to develop an application based on our Service, you will be subject to our API Terms.
You are not granted any rights under any of Rindle’s trademarks, or any trademarks of any other third party or any other products or services of Rindle (including without limitation the Service and Software). Rindle is not responsible for providing any product support, maintenance or upgrades, unless contracted for in a separate agreement between you and Rindle. You are responsible for the installation, management and operation of the Software, unless you contract with Rindle for separate or additional support. You may use the Software on more than one central processing unit to which you have access, provided that such use is for your sole use. The Software and Service may not be shared or used concurrently by different users without a separate license for each user. In the event that you provide a different user with any access to the Software or Service, such user must register with Rindle as a user under a separate license agreement.
License Restrictions and Confidentiality Obligations
You agree that you will not (a) reverse engineer, modify, alter, disassemble, decompile, adapt or translate any part of the Software except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation; (b) copy (except solely for back-up purposes), sell, loan, assign, sublicense, subcontract, transfer, give, disclose, pledge, lease, rent or share any portion of the Service, Software or your rights or obligations under this Agreement; (c) modify or prepare derivative works of the Software; or (d) use the Software or Service in a competing business. You agree to keep confidential the Software and Service, and use your best efforts to prevent and protect the Software and Service from unauthorized disclosure or use. You further agree that the Software and Service contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the Software in compliance with this Agreement. No portion of the Software or Service may be reproduced in any form or by any means, except as expressly permitted in these terms.
You acknowledge and agree that the Software and Service is proprietary to Rindle and protected under United States laws and international treaties. You further acknowledge and agree that all right, title and interest in and to the Software and Service, including all associated intellectual property rights in the Software and Service, whether registered or not, and wherever in the world they may exist, are and shall remain with Rindle, including but not limited to graphics, user interface, the scripts and code used to implement the Software and/or Service. This Agreement does not convey to you an interest in or to the Software and/or Service, but only a limited right to use, revocable in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
Your Warranty and Indemnification
You represent and warrant to Rindle that your use of the Software and Service will at all times comply with this Agreement, and all applicable law, rules and regulations. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Rindle, its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents, partners, contractors, and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by a third party, relating to or arising from: (a) any content you submit, post, transmit, or otherwise make available through the Software and/or Service; (b) your use of the Software and/or Service; (c) any violation by you of this Agreement; (d) any action taken by Rindle as part of its investigation of a suspected violation of this Agreement or as a result of its finding or decision that a violation of this Agreement has occurred; or (e) your violation of any rights of another. This means that you cannot sue Rindle, its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents, partners, contractors, and licensors as a result of its decision to remove or refuse to process any information or content, to warn you, to suspend or terminate your access to the Software and/or Service, or to take any other action during the investigation of a suspected violation or as a result of Rindle’s conclusion that a violation of this Agreement has occurred. This waiver and indemnity provision applies to all violations described in or contemplated by this Agreement. This obligation shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement and/or your use of the Software and/or Service. You agree to comply with this Agreement and to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Rindle from and against any and all claims and demands arising from usage of your account, whether or not such usage is expressly authorized by you.
Your Use of Third Party Applications
We will use industry standard technical and organizational security measures in connection with the storage, processing and transfer of Your Data that are designed to protect the integrity of that Your Data and to guard against unauthorized or unlawful access to, use of, or processing of Your Data.
Payment and Refunds
- The Service is offered with a free trial. Once that trial is up, you will only be able to continue using the Service by paying in advance for additional usage. If you fail to pay for additional usage, your account will be frozen and inaccessible until payment is made.
- Credit cards are the only payment mechanism Rindle will accept for payment of a monthly or yearly subscription fee (“Subscription Fee”) for a paid plan. All currency references are in U.S. dollars. Paid plans can be paid as either a monthly Subscription Fee or a yearly Subscription Fee.
- You will pay all applicable fees when due and you authorize Rindle to charge such fees using your selected credit card payment method. By default, customer accounts are set to auto-renew and Rindle may automatically charge you for such renewal on or after the renewal date associated with your account unless you cancelled the Service prior to its renewal date.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- If you cancel your account within 30 calendar days of the date of sign up, and you request a refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, Rindle will refund all payments you have made to Rindle within the 30 calendar days prior to the cancellation and refund request.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the account link in the global navigation bar at the top of the screen. The account screen provides a simple cancellation link.
- All of Your Data will be immediately be inaccessible from the Service upon cancellation. Within 30 days, all of Your Data, in addition to your Rindle account, will be permanently deleted from all backups. This information can not be recovered once it has been permanently deleted.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid subscription term, your cancellation will take effect immediately, and you will not be charged again. But there will not be any prorating of unused time in the last billing cycle.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all of Your Data in your account. The Company reserves the right to refuse Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Rindle site or the Service itself.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service must comply with U.S. copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. All materials uploaded remain yours.
- The Company does not pre-screen content, but reserves the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SERVICE AND SOFTWARE (INCLUDING ALL SERVICES, DATABASES, CONTENT, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION ACCESSED BY ANY MEANS THEREOF) ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND AND RINDLE DISCLAIMS, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ORIGINALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, TITLE, ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. RINDLE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES OR FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT ALL DEFICIENCIES, ERRORS, DEFECTS OR NONCONFORMITIES WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SERVICE OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. RINDLE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL WORK CORRECTLY IN A MULTI-USER OR NETWORK ENVIRONMENT. RINDLE DOES NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE IN TERMS OF ITS CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENTNESS, OR OTHERWISE.
RINDLE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICE OR SOFTWARE WILL BE FREE FROM LOSS, CORRUPTION, ATTACK, VIRUSES, INTERFERENCE, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION, AND RINDLE DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY RELATING THERETO.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE, COMPUTER, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SERVICE AND SOFTWARE ARE NOT INTENDED OR SUITABLE FOR USE IN SITUATIONS OR ENVIRONMENTS WHERE THE FAILURE OR TIME DELAYS OF, OR ERRORS OR INACCURACIES IN, THE CONTENT, DATA OR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE SERVICE COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, AS SUCH, TO THE EXTENT SUCH EXCLUSIONS ARE SPECIFICALLY PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SOME OF THE EXCLUSIONS SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You assume the entire risk as to the results and performance of the Software. You are advised that information, data and files supplied to you and stored by you in connection with the use of the Software or Service are transported through a network and stored on a server. Thus, it is your responsibility to create back-up files for any and all such information, data and files that you use in connection with the Software or Service. You acknowledge and agree that (i) the Software and/or Service, and its use may result in unexpected results, loss of data, project delays or other unpredictable damage or loss to you; and (ii) Rindle has the right to unilaterally abandon development of the Software and/or Servcie at any time and without any obligation or liability to you or any third party. You further agree that you shall make no claim against Rindle for lost data, run time, inaccurate output, work delays or lost profits resulting from the use or operation of the Software and/or Service.
- Technical support is only provided via email at email@example.com.
- You grant us certain rights with respect to Your Data. For example, we need to be able to transmit, store and copy Your Data in order to display it to you, to index it so you are able to search it, to make backups to prevent data loss, and so on. Your acceptance of these Terms of Service gives us the permission to do so and grants us any such rights necessary to provide the service to you, only for the purpose of providing the service (and for no other purpose).
- You understand that the Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service. Rindle does not necessarily endorse any product or service offered or advertised over the Internet, and you shall assume full risk and be fully responsible for any relationship created between you and an advertiser as a result of your use of the Software and/or Service in conjunction with the Internet. You also acknowledge that some information available from the Internet may be protected by copyright or other intellectual property laws; and you agree to assume all risks associated with the violation of those laws and infringement of rights resulting from those laws.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or the Company.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by the Company.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Service customer, Company employee or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other Service customers. Of course, we’ll reach out to the account owner before taking any action except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively impact the performance of the Service for other customers.
- The Company does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Service and/or Software; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service and/or Software; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Service and/or Software; (v) or any other matter relating to the Service and/or Software.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Software may contain technical data subject to export and re-export restrictions imposed by the government of the U.S.A. You shall not use the Software in any manner that results in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the U.S.A. You shall not, and shall not cause, any export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Software or the accompanying materials to (i) any countries that are subject to U.S.A. export restrictions, (ii) any user of this Software who you know or have reason to know will utilize the Software and/or accompanying materials in the design, development or production of weapons, including nuclear, chemical or biological weapons, or (iii) any other user of this Software who has been prohibited from participating in U.S.A. export transactions by any federal agency of the government of the U.S.A.
- You acknowledge that any breach of your obligations under this Agreement with respect to the proprietary rights or confidential information of Rindle or any of its licensors will cause Rindle irreparable injury for which the remedies at law are inadequate and therefore Rindle is entitled to immediate equitable relief in addition to all other remedies provided by this Agreement or available at law or in equity.
- You and Rindle desire to facilitate certain transactions pursuant to this Agreement by exchanging documents, records and signatures electronically or by utilizing electronic agents. The use of electronic facilities or agents shall be in accordance with procedures established by Rindle and governed by the applicable provisions of the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act as adopted in the State of Connecticut. Your use of the Software and/or Service includes the ability to enter into agreements and/or to make transactions electronically. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS CONSTITUTE YOUR AGREEMENT AND INTENT TO BE BOUND BY AND TO PAY FOR SUCH AGREEMENTS AND TRANSACTIONS. YOUR AGREEMENT AND INTENT TO BE BOUND BY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS APPLIES TO ALL RECORDS RELATING TO ALL TRANSACTIONS YOU ENTER INTO ON THIS SERVICE, INCLUDING NOTICES OF CANCELLATION, POLICIES, CONTRACTS, AND APPLICATIONS. In order to access and retain your electronic records, you may be required to have certain hardware and software, which are your sole responsibility.
- Except to the extent expressly provided below, this Agreement and the relationship between you and Rindle shall be governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut, excluding any conflicts of law provisions. You and Rindle agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Connecticut, to resolve any dispute or claim arising from this Agreement. If (a) you are not a U.S. citizen; (b) you do not reside in the U.S.; (c) you are not accessing the Software or Service from the U.S.; and (d) you are a citizen of one of the countries identified below, you hereby agree that any dispute or claim arising from this Agreement shall be governed by the applicable law set forth in the next sentence, without regard to any conflict of law provisions, and you hereby irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the state, province or country identified below whose law governs. If you are a citizen of any European Union country or Switzerland, Norway or Iceland, the governing law and forum shall be the laws and courts of your usual place of residence. Specifically excluded from application to this Agreement is that law known as the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods.
- You acknowledge that Rindle is not responsible or liable in any way for any content provided by others and has no duty to pre-screen such content. However, Rindle reserves the right at all times to determine whether content is appropriate and in compliance with this Agreement, and may pre-screen, move, refuse, modify and/or remove content at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, if such content is found to be in violation of this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable. Rindle reserves the right to take steps that Rindle believes are reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that Rindle may, without liability to you, access, use, preserve and/or disclose your information and content to law enforcement authorities, government officials, and/or a third party, as Rindle believes is reasonably necessary or appropriate, if legally required to do so or if we have a good faith belief that such access, use, disclosure, or preservation is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process or request; (b) enforce this Agreement, including investigation of any potential violation thereof; (c) detect, prevent or otherwise address security, fraud or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property or safety of Rindle, its users, a third party, or the public as required or permitted by law.
- The Service may contain links to other sites, and certain content, components or features of the Service may include materials from third parties. Rindle is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such sites, and such sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked site by Rindle. You acknowledge and agree that Rindle is not responsible for the availability of such sites or resources, and does not endorse or warrant the accuracy of any such sites or resources, and shall in no way be liable or responsible for any content, advertising, products or materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Rindle shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any damages you incur or allege to have incurred, either directly or indirectly, as a result of your use and/or reliance upon any such content, advertising, products or materials on or available from such sites or resources.
Rindle may make available, in its sole discretion, the Rindle Application Programming Interface and related documentation, data, code, and other materials provided with the API (collectively “API”). You undertake use of the API at your own risk. Customers may access their Service data via the API. Any use of the API, including use of the API through a third-party product that accesses the Service, is bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following specific terms:
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any damages or losses resulting from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the API.
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to the Service via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account’s access to the API. The Company, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. The Company will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Copyrights and Copyright Agents
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask that you do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A brief description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- Your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement is Brian Faust, who can be reached as follows:
Rindle, LLC .
16 Washington Street #922
Norwalk, CT 06856
From time to time, Rindle may choose to offer new and/or updated features of the Service or Software (the “Beta Features”) for the purpose of providing Rindle with feedback on the quality and usability of the Beta Features. You understand and agree that your use of Beta Features is voluntary and does not create a legal partnership, agency, or employment relationship between you and Rindle, and that Rindle is not obligated to provide you with any Beta Features. Rindle may make such Beta Features available to you by online registration or enrollment via the Service. You understand and agree that Rindle may collect and use certain information in order to provide Beta Features. You understand that once you subscribe for a Beta Feature, you may be unable to revert back to the earlier non-beta version of a given Beta Feature. In the event such reversion is possible, you may not be able to migrate data created within the Beta Feature back to the earlier non-beta version. Your use of the Beta Features is governed by this Agreement and any additional license terms that may separately accompany the Beta Features. The Beta Features are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis and may contain errors or inaccuracies that could cause failures, corruption or loss of data and/or information from your devices and from peripherals (including, without limitation, servers and computers) connected thereto. Rindle strongly encourages you to backup all data and information on your device and any peripherals prior to installing any Beta Features. You expressly acknowledge and agree that all use of the Beta Features is at your sole risk. YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS AND ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR USE OF BETA FEATURES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INTERNET ACCESS FEES, BACKUP EXPENSES, COSTS INCURRED FOR THE USE OF YOUR DEVICE AND PERIPHERALS, AND ANY DAMAGE TO ANY EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, INFORMATION OR DATA. Rindle may or may not provide you with technical and/or other support for the Beta Features. If support is provided it will be in addition to your normal support coverage for the Service. You agree to abide by any support rules or policies that Rindle provides to you in order to receive any such support. Rindle reserves the right to modify the terms, conditions or policies of your use of Beta Features (including ceasing your use of Beta Features) at any time with or without notice. You acknowledge that Rindle has no obligation to provide a commercial version of the Beta Features, and that should such a commercial version be made available, it may have features or functionality different than that contained in the Beta Features. Rindle may provide you with the opportunity to submit comments, suggestions, or other feedback regarding your use of the Beta Features. You agree that in the absence of a separate written agreement to the contrary, Rindle will be free to use any feedback you provide for any purpose.