In the very first chapter, you learned all about what automations are, their benefits, and how you can implement automations in your projects and workflows.
In the last chapter, you saw how you can analyze your current workflows and processes and how to setup the exact automation in your platform.
With Rindle, you can set up automations in your projects and boards in minutes. All you have to do is create an account, setup your projects and workflows, add your team, and build your first automations.
Just don’t forget to focus on helping your team work faster and smoother than ever before.
Finally, a project management tool that actually makes our lives easier!
Over the past eight chapters, we covered:
- Defining your productivity goals. Getting the most success from automation starts with goals.
- Identifying your automation opportunities. How to figure out what to automate.
- Setting up your first automations. A step-by-step process to creating your first sets of automations.
- Testing and making adjustments to automations. Making sure it works exactly the way you want it to!
- Applying automation to your processes today. Here’s how to get everyone on board with automation and how to build them yourself.
- Example automation scenarios — including content marketing and new client onboarding.
But as you can imagine, there’s infinite possibilities with project automation. No matter what kind of business you're in, you have an opportunity to save time and streamline your workflows with your team.
Here's a few more ways to automate your workflows and processes to check out:
- Reviews and Approvals
- Repeating Projects
- Team Visibility
- New Client Onboarding
- Managing Remote Teams
Creating your first automations with Rindle is also incredibly easy. All you have to do is sign-up for a free 14-day trial, setup your workflow or project, and click on the “robot” to create your first automations.
Thanks so much for reading this guide!
We hope it helped you learn more about project automation and sparked some ideas on how to streamline your own workflows and steal back some time.
Best of luck on your automation journey, and don’t forget to try Rindle when you’re ready to start putting your projects on autopilot.