Transparent, simple pricing.Try free for 14 days. No credit card required.
Both plans include:
- Every feature Rindle has to offer
- Unlimited projects
- Unlimited file storage
Concierge OnboardingSwitching is easy. We’ll do the heavy lifting for you!
We’ve removed all the roadblocks for you to switch from another provider. Whether you’re importing data with our CSV template or qualify for our concierge onboarding (yep, we’ll move every project, task, and due date), switching to Rindle is a snap.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a free version available?
- All customers are welcome to enjoy a free 14 day trial of Rindle. After the free trial period, our pricing starts at $9 per user, per month.
- We are dedicated to creating the best product possible for our customers and our pricing plans allow us constantly invest in improving Rindle.
- Will we be charged when the free trial is over?
- We do not collect credit card information during your free trial. You will only be charged if you choose to sign up for Rindle.
- What if we need more than 14 days to evaluate Rindle?
- If you need a little more time to test drive Rindle, just let us know. We’re happy to extend your trial.
- Do you charge more for extra features?
- We do not restrict features in any way. You and your team get every feature Rindle has to offer for one flat per user fee. You can also have as many projects as you need with no restrictions.
- Can I import tasks from other tools into Rindle?
- Yes, Rindle makes it easy by allowing you to import tasks from Trello, Asana, and more. Apply for Concierge Onboarding and let our customer success team do the heavy lifting and ensure a smooth transition from your previous tool to Rindle.
- Can I have guest accounts?
- For our per seat pricing plan, you can have 3 guest account per paid seat. This does not apply to the flat-fee plan since it includes unlimited users.
- Do you offer training services?
- Web based and on-site training services are available. If you are interested in team or company wide training, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Are there support documents available?
- Yes, check out help.rindle.com, or jump right into the “Getting Started” section. You can also contact support from there using the chat icon in the bottom right of the screen within Rindle.
- More questions?
- Ask us anything at email@example.com.